Friday, March 6, 2015

Selected Sound - Music Racers (1976)


     obviously Selected Sound is my favourite library, since i've posted four of them now, haha. specifically the ST series (which sadly i don't see uploads for a lot). definitely own more SS than any other label. i wasn't doing anything tonight, so i thought i'd rip another record. this time just a bit earlier in the SS library. it's Selected Sound's "Music Racers", released in 1976. my main reason for buying this was for Nights Of Cologne, as heard in Wicked Sensations (1980)! the rest was pretty much going in blind, and Lipman doesn't disappoint. the track Peppino appears on a later record does it not? sure sounds familiar. the one that's killing me though is the really great track Concerto For Young Lovers, since i know for sure i've heard it in something, but can't remember what (*update: i found out that the track plays in Star Maidens*). i bought this one a while ago, around christmas time, though it stayed at my parents place for two months. finally got my hands on it last weekend. then from my hands, to the net haha. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment